Monday, October 19, 2009

crazy insanity with no drugs!

I was out applying for jobs this morning when I ran into amber shackleford! she was with her husband and their kids. we were happy to see eachother after so long. then I ran into some short fat black woman from rochester who was lost and stranded. I told her to take the bus, but she said she had no money. I told her that I would stay with her and wait for the police man that was parked nearby. it was more than anyone else would have been willing to do. while we were standing there, a man with a 3 finger claw hand came up to us and asked about the bus. I told him where to get a bus schedule and while he was there the cop came over. so here I am standing there with the lost woman from rochester and the 3 finger claw man and a brockport cop! I told the cop that the woman was lost and the 3 finger claw man and myself both left in separate directions. when I got home, a gigantic check was waiting for me in my mailbox. I was so happy that I rushed upsatairs and told richard all about it. he was mildly amused. I thought it was the craziest, wackiest and wildest series of events available and I was enjoying myself immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment