Monday, October 26, 2009

if everything was cool


What if everything was cool? it's a question that I just recently began to ask myself. I would want to have fun with the best people. i think all my family and friends would all get together to eat lots of organic food and listen to smooth jazz. we would do this in the most beautiful chinese garden and some of the most skilled shaolin monks would be around to demonstrate their kung fu skills. then my band would hit the stage like c4 with dynamite strapped to it! we would thrash and shred the wildest metal grooves around faster than dragonforce and more brutal than nile. everyone would just be so amazed at how good the music was that they would forget that it was metal. the party would never end and nobody would get tired or bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment