Wednesday, November 11, 2009

being human: not a curse



work was good today because ken was there and we used the cart pusher lots. things picked up in the afternoon and Ian got there. he's a cart pusher like all the guys outside. my rats are being cool, I've got pictures of both of them that I'm posting. layla is trying to drink my coffee and lillith is trying to get away. I'm craigslisting it up as always. some people responded and I went to the city to pick up some tarot cards. I think the people were trying to rid their home of the evil decks, but I said 2 of them would help and they didn't ask if I wanted all. the black woman who answered the door didn't barely even say hello to me. I set up the 4-tracking machine complete with stereo and speakers in my living room. hopefully this will inspire me to use it more. I'm signing out to play guitar, so blig you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment