Wednesday, November 4, 2009

trying to make everything cool





yeah, I had my second day of training at walmart. I showed up walmart color... but without my name card! diane, the personel woman made me a new one and told me to keep it in the locker that I can't open and has other people's clothes and cookies in it. I finished the computer training though.
the other challenge is lillith, my white and grey rat girl. she is not being nice to me, runs away and bites my fingers when I put them through the cage to her. I gave her treats tonight and tried to make her see that I am cool. she ran into the newspaper and hid. I just sang and played "lillith's embrace" by ancient to her to no avail.
in other news, my new craigslist contact, greg watched my heavy metal guitar video and liked it. we will meet for coffee on sunday to talk about music and who we are.
I am working hard to make good things happen and not dwelling on my corrupt and jaded past. I refuse to go to any annonymous meetings because they violate my beliefs and my idea of what has to happen in order to make my life work well. it's no good to hang out with failures and sit in dungeons when my goals are in the highest towers of success shining in the sunlight of accomplishment in a future world of spreading awesomeness across the land. pardon my melodic power metal phrasing, but that's what I feel inside me. this is accompanied by the darkest of black metal furies forged in the dark smithies of hell and tempered by dragon fire spewed from the mouth of the black dragon of hatred and despair. the most evil demons of the endless pit shit their pants when my evil side shows up. satan weeps when my most abysmal feelings of loss and failure approach. torn in two by my heavy metal analogied emotions, I march forth into the dawn of a new day to try to make really sunglasses and sideways smirk coolness win.
finally, a searh for pictures to really rub my message in!

No comments:

Post a Comment