Sunday, November 22, 2009

update with pictures




what in the sheast's brown islands are these pictures? my aunt had the doll when she was young and wrote her enemy's name on it, then hung it in a tree. looks like I'm related to the blair witch. lillith was eating and I stuck my camera in her cage. she's warming up to me. she actually walked onto my leg today without being bribed with food. the doorway is from the church on the same street that I live on. I took the picture because it's got illuminati symbolism in it's stained glass. the cross inside the circle that has things coming out the sides represents the pyramid/ufo landing platform. to find out more, go to nibirupedia or letthetruthbeknown. they are the same website. Greg, the metal vocalist came over yesterday and I think we can make music that will cause logan to shit his pants in amazement. I'm listening to greg's fav band, into eternity right now. they mix the melodic stuff that I like with grittier, more death metal elements. I have to go make a you tube video, so blig you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment