Friday, December 4, 2009

grab that 4-track recorder by the balls!



I've spent lots of time learning how to go from guitar idea to finished mp3. now I'm producing the good stuff! complex chord progressions, floating synth and shredding lead guitar! it's all there and I have about 60 tracks to show for it. on wednesday, I'll go to the stoneyard stone sober and show them what the fuck is up with brockportian music today. there's only 2 words they need to know, Andy Daily. I'll rip cuts from stolen magick and show them my classical skills, leaving no doubt in their minds who is master of the guitar around here.
the basic idea here is I'm actually getting good at music and want everyone to know it's kill or be killed in the music business. take no prisoners, take no shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment