Monday, December 28, 2009

another craigslist post another spam-wave

I posted in the singles section again and my email filled up with spam. these are some things to look for when sorting craigslist replies:
1.names don't match
2. "I was using someone else's email"
3."seeing if ur fake or not, holler back if you are"
4."i just moved here from..."
5."I don't want to jump into your life with my kid, I'm not looking for any king of LTR"
6.adding links to the post that is being responded to and the craigslist code address
this isn't the fucking bible, people! I don't need to interperet your words to know you're a spam-bot!
if you program spam, please make it look like a real person is emailing me. make the names match and don't contradict yourself in the message. I've seen so many spam replies, I can spot one from a mile away, so please get better at making them so you can try to fool me.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE: if you program spam-bots, fool me with your reply and I will go on youtube and tell everyone that I have been tricked by a stupid spam-bot.

No comments:

Post a Comment