Friday, January 1, 2010

digital drugs!


i heard about this program called idoser on erowid and decided to give it a try. it sounds a lot like the brainwave generator because it does binaural beats with white noise static. I just finished my dxm dose while surfing the internet and emailing logan. now I'm digitally dosing ketamine to try for some synergy as both drugs supposedly have similar effects. I am quite versed in dxm, but have never tried ketamine. I've got the stereo headphones going, but have been surfing, emailing and blogging the whole time. this may reduse the potency. so far I'm just having trouble typing, but that happens ALL the time:) i'll blog again about this if I get any effects, or I'll talk shite about it if nothing happens. either way I'm sure to post something in my classic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment