Monday, March 15, 2010

different folks

people put some weird shite on the internet.
http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-smoking-females-girls-smoking-pipes-pipe-babes/
put that link in your pipe and smoke it! pun intended!
if you're too lazy to go look for yourself, it's pictures of women smoking pipes. I looked at one of the sets and wondered if people somewhere are jacking off to this. probably.
there are tons of sites that tell you how to smoke a pipe. if you're considering this activity (or lack there-of as it is a sedentary action), I've got my own instructions.
1. dip the pipe through the tobacco to fill it. stuff it down with your finger and repeat until full.
2. light it and try to smoke it.
3. the filling will try to extract itself from the pipe. push this down with your lighter.
4. light it again. repeat steps 3 and 4 until it stays in and all glows red on top.
5. when it's spent, dig out the bowl with a small tool. I use a screwdriver.
6. dump it out by tapping it on the ash tray.
7. blow through it.
8. go back to step 1.
any flaws in your technique will point themselves out as it won't work right. if something goes wrong, do like russel church (my old boss at the bike shop) says and "FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT!" seriously, if you've ever smoked pot, smoking tobacco pipes is like second nature.
I know a spliff is a rolled tobacco and pot hybrid, what do you call it in a pipe? what I'd really like is a 50-50 blend of cannabis and english style pipe tobacco topped with a good quantity of opium. yummyness!
anyway, I can't seem to find a good guide on types of pipes. I'm pretty tired of ye olde corncob.

No comments:

Post a Comment