Saturday, March 6, 2010

general bull shite


I'm sticking my filthy digits back in the blig.
the 4 track is ok. I even recorded on it. the counter got sticky from the coffee spill and that probably made rewind not work. when I was recording, rewind was slow and choppy like it was bogged down with coffee.
I got a new book about reading music and cracked into it today. I think it's good because it has examples in which the reader has to figure out what note letter is represented on the staff or draw the note on the staff based on what letter is given. it shows keyboard diagrams and guitar tab with everything that I've read so far. I was matching it up to guitar today, but plan to match keyboard sometime in the future. if I do end up being able to read music after using this book, I believe it will help me immensely as far as music goes. if I could get to a point where I could just be presented sheet music in order to immediately reproduce it on guitar, that would be amazing. if this were true with guitar, keyboard and bass... the possibilities would be endless!
I watched avatar again tonight. I still think it's really cool with a crappy b movie plot and the best CG ever. I like video games that look like movies, so why not a movie that looks like a video game?
well, that's about enough of that. removing digits from blig.

No comments:

Post a Comment