Sunday, March 7, 2010

endless boredom...





I'm SO BORED!!!
talk about having nothing to do, the 4 track doesn't even work. I tried it again today only to get warbly recordings. it's been like 4 days since the coffee incident and rewinding is still a problem. obviously playback and record are problems too.
I worked a little in the reading music book today, but not much. this is the most difficult guitar book I have ever owned. speed mechanics for lead and understanding chord progressions seem easy in comparison.
I've also been watching some sub-par documentaries because I have already seen all the really good ones. one I watched today included a young bill schnoebelen. that's the dude in the picture.
yesterday I added on to the rats' castle (picture also included).
all of my stuff is in to MCC. I should probably call them sometime to see if they got it. I had to fill out 3 applications to get everything because their website is all fucked up like everyone else's.
logan requested some videos on youtube. I'll try to make some, but my camera doesn't work very well.
this is what really pisses me off. I'm so bored all the time and so miserable, but when I try to do something, I'm working with broken equipment and eft computer shit. positive results are almost impossible without the proper tools. it's like trying to write music without knowing a damn thing about it. no, wait, that's called alternative rock. it's more like trying to fix your car with only a flat head screwdriver and some pliers. you might get something done, but it definitely won't be as good as having a whole tool box.
oh, my cell phone is broken too. the screen doesn't stay on when it's open. it has to be jiggled in order to get a flickering idea of what's going on. that can be fixed by going to the store and telling them I need a new one. I wish everything was so easy. my life is broken, what store do I go to in order to get a new one?
the other pictures are of my pipe. it's a lot darker than it's last appearance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment