Thursday, February 4, 2010

bad movies


I recently downloaded 2 movies that I must warn anyone who reads this not to watch.
across the universe is a musical. I stopped it in less than 5 minutes and deleted it. not recommended for people who like the type of films that I like.
the acid house is from eastern europe. everyone in it has such a thick brogue that they can't be understood by americans. unless YOU have said accent, you won't be able to tell what they are saying.
a GOOD movie that I saw is donnie darko. it's like a mind-effer flick. if you like to get your brains scrambled by the screen, you'll like this one.
crap movies really put me in a bad mood. it takes a long time for me to figure out what movies I should get and even longer to download them. then when I watch it and it's shit, I feel let down by it. the people who made it fucked up, the website that recommended it fucked up and the people who put it on utorrent fucked up. I fucked up too! I contributed to the bit torrent swarm by having it on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment