Friday, February 19, 2010

bye bye, batmobile?



my cousin took my car to fix it and when my dad talked to him on the phone, he said that there is something very wrong. apparently, the head gasket is damaged. this is a very costly repair and if some shortcut method doesn't work, I will have to drive a buick roadmaster that has been set aside for me. it needs very little work and is supposed to be a very good car that will last a very long time.
let's compare the vehicles here: firebird looks really cool and has a cassette deck. mp3 playing ability is easy with the "tape on a string" method. the roadmaster looks like you need white hair to drive it and has a cd player. mp3 capability is limited. when burning cds, not much fits per disc and they become damaged easily. on the other hand, the trunk on my firebird has been broken for the longest time, while that of the roadmaster is intact and extremely large. passenger room is also augmented as it is a 4 door model as opposed to a 2 door. driving the firebird feels natural to me, but anyone else would tell you it feels like their ass is an inch from the road. the roadmaster feels like driving a giant marshmellow. here are pictures of the vehicles. I don't know if the roadmaster is exact, but it looks similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment