Tuesday, February 9, 2010

what I've been doing

I applied for 2 jobs recently. one is at the packaging place in holley and the other is at the trophy place in spencerport. I'd really like to work at the packaging place because of the direction of driving. always away from the sun (if it's an am to pm shift). I could care less about the trophy place. I only applied because they had an ad in the paper.
I've been making guitar mp3s like a madman and sending them to Greg. he said it was ok to only be in the left channel, so I plugged the effects processor into my digital recorder and away we go! I'm putting some really fast and heavy stuff into his email. hope he likes it.
my mom's got me drinking so much coffee that I can't sleep. she made 2 pots today and only drank one cup from each of them! she even saved me the leftovers from the first one because I was still sleeping. then when she got home at 9, we went to tim horton's for more coffee!
I learned to ping pong on the 4 track the other day. it turns out, it was very easy. now there's no limit to the number of instruments I can use per recording. I made 2 songs that night and posted 1 on myspace.
guess that's it for updates. blig you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment